Job Position: Data Center Engineer
Job location: Riyadh
- Maintains, monitors, and supports the infrastructure environment and facilities.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze and leverage data and metrics to challenge current assumptions.
· Advanced infrastructure design and documentation skills.
· Excellent organizational and project management skills.
· Five years of experience IT
· Experience managing Linux / Unix operating systems
· Experience managing hypervisor ( VMware, hyper-v, Redhat virtualization)
· Solid understanding of Converged and hyper converged infrastructure
· Solid understanding of storage architecture and design
· Understanding of network overlays , micro segmentation , Aci , SDN.
· Some cloud management experience Solid understanding in PowerShell , ansible etc
· Manage to host environment inclusive of web servers, database servers, Cisco, SAN, Blades etc to ensure apt tuning plus capacity.
· Enhance, plan capacity and design related to infrastructure engineering projects.
· Serves as an escalation point for operations (Tier 3 support) for highly complex solution resolution, and responsible for root cause analysis (may involve on call rotation).
· Responsible for managing and overseeing all backups of infrastructure, including servers, SANS, and appliance configurations.
· Creates and maintains system procedural and technical documentation.
· Understanding of data center operations
- 5+ Years Work Experience in Relevant Field
To all Aspiring Candidate, you may register and upload your CV/resume to our website link http://careers.sis.net.sa/
Note: Kindly respond with your updated resume/CV only if your skill sets match the requirement