Job Position: Sr. Java Developer
Job location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The candidate should work as part of a project team to develop and deliver a mission-critical JEE implementation built on JEE Platform, leveraging different JEE Technologies.
Candidate should have core knowledge and experience in IT, especially in design; implementation and testing applications based on JEE Technologies, including: Web applications frameworks, Front-end technologies and Web Services, etc.
Candidate must have hands-on experience on JEE Technologies and supporting frameworks
Candidate should be very sensitive to UI design and demonstrate excellent skills on leveraging new technologies like Angular
- Spring Boot,
- Apache Camel,
- Domain-Driven Design
- Understand the requirements and design, develop Systems based on JEE Technologies to be deployed on JEE Application Server.
- Develop UI by using new Front-end framework (like angular, bootstrap, jQuery).
- Solid Spring Framework skills and experience o Knowledge about source control tools like Git
- JPA o Messaging (RabbitMQ preferred) o Good skills on build tools like Jenkins, Bamboo and Maven
- Use Industry best practices methodologies in Design o Develop Web Services (SOAP, REST) to expose web services or Consume Web Services to fulfill different integration needs.
- Jboss Drools/Redhat Decision Manager or any enterprise-level rule engine
- Apache Camel or Spring Integration or Redhat Fuse
- Spring Cloud & Microservices
- Camunda BPM
- 8+ years of experience in related field
To all Aspiring Candidate, you may register and upload your CV/resume to our website link http://careers.sis.net.sa/
Note: Kindly respond with your updated resume/CV only if your skill sets match the requirement